Pollival® Nasal Spray The quick defense for the nose
Fields of application
- Acute help with allergy symptoms - has a triple effect (antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and mast cell stabilising)
- Azelastinhydrochlorid 1mg/ml
Strong against hay fever. Strong in the application
Use now: Pollival nasal spray for acute allergic complaints of the nose. The active ingredient azelastine can relieve symptoms after only a short time by efficiently blocking the effect of the allergy-causing messenger histamine, only 1 spray per nostril is needed, up to twice a day. Did you know that preservatives can increase allergy symptoms? Pollival nasal spray is of course preservative-free.
Important note: Pollival nasal spray can be used until symptoms subside, but not longer than 6 months at a time.
The quick defense for the nose
- Strong against hay fever and allergy: acute help with allergy symptoms for fast relief!
- The active ingredient azelastine acts triple against allergy, so that you feel better quickly: antihistaminergic, anti-inflammatory and mast cell stabilizing
- Effects already after a few minutes in seasonal allergic rhinitis: Counteract acute allergic symptoms quickly and effectively
- For adults, adolescents and children from 6 years
- Excellent tolerability, accurate dosing, without preservatives as well as germ-free in the practical 3K system: thanks to the innovative application system 6 months after opening durable
Frequently asked questions
Where can I buy the Polli products? Are they available without a prescription?
All Polli products are available without a prescription, either at your local pharmacy or online through a mail-order pharmacy.
Are there any contraindications or interactions with other medications?
None of the Polli products are known to interact with other medications.
If you have taken or are using any medications in the recent past, currently, or in the near future, inform your doctor or pharmacist, even if they are not prescription drugs.
I wear contact lenses. Can I use the eye drops from Pollival®/Pollicrom®?
Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Pollival® Eye Drops (go to required text) /Pollicrom® Eye Drops (go to required text) if you are a contact lens wearer. If the ophthalmologist allows contact lens wear in exceptional cases of allergic conjunctivitis, remove the lenses before dropping and do not reinsert them until 15 minutes after dropping..
Is there an age limit for the use of Polli products?
Pollival® eye drops (to the mandatory text) are suitable for the treatment and prevention of eye diseases associated with hay fever (seasonal allergic conjunctivitis) in adults and children 4 years of age and older, and for the treatment of eye diseases caused by dust mites or animal dander (non-seasonal, year-round allergic conjunctivitis) in adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Pollival® Nasal Spray (to the must-have text) is for the symptomatic treatment of hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis) in adults and children 6 years of age and older.
No age restrictions apply to Pollicrom® Eye Drops (to the must-have text) or Pollicrom® Nasal Spray (to the must-have text).
What should I be aware of when using Polli products?
Always use all Polli products exactly as described in the respective package insert or as agreed with your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.